How to use Streamster with OBS video source
OBS Studio is a powerful software for video recording and live streaming, and it is well known among streamers. Despite it has many features, it is unable to stream to multiple platforms simultaneously. Please read the manual on how to combine OBS Studio and Streamster to split your OBS stream into multiple platforms.
4. Open Streamster software, choose the OBS Virtual Camera as a video device.
Besides the OBS Studio, Streamster is compatible with many other live video editors, splitters, and virtual cameras.
How to use Streamster with OBS video and audio sources
- Download and install OBS Studio software: https://obsproject.com/download .
- Download and install OBS Virtual Cam plugin: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-virtualcam.949/download
- Run your OBS Studio and make all the necessary settings there.
- Launch VirtalCam plugin in OBS
5. Open Streamster software, choose the OBS-Video as a video device, and OBS-Audio as an audio device.