Please log in to your business account to check your users' list:
1) User login. It is impossible to change the user's login. So the only way to change the username is to delete the certain user and create the new one.
2) Tariff. There are 5 tariff options for each user: Basic (free), Lite per month (monthly subscription), Lite per hour (usage time fee), Pro per month (monthly subscription), and Pro per hour (usage time fee). The information about pricing plan options can be found here. If you will switch tariff from monthly subscription to Basic/per hour pricing plan, the subscription will be valid until its expiration date.
3) Current Tariff. Current Streamster usage conditions for a certain user
4) Expiration Date (for monthly subscriptions only). The date when the current subscription for a certain user will be expired. If the business account has enough deposit funds, the subscription will be extended automatically.
5) Usage. Total time (in minutes) of the certain user's stream durations in the current month.
6) Cost. Total Streamster usage cost for the user during the current month.
7) Password. You are able to type the new password in this field and click the "Reset" button to change user's password
8) Delete. Removing user. This operation cannot be undone.