Before starting your stream, please set your preferences and check if your stream health is fine.
1) Add layer (To see the option, move the mouse cursor to the video screen). Add one of several layers: video from web camera, screen, window, web browser, or image.
2) Hide/show layer (To see the option, move the mouse cursor to the video screen). Hide any previously set layers and make them visible during the stream or when it stopped.
3) Delete layer (To see the option, move the mouse cursor to the video screen). Remove the layer if you don't need it anymore.
4) Resolution (To see the option, move the mouse cursor to the video screen). Change your scene resolution by choosing it from the list.
5) Frame rate (To see the option, move the cursor to the video screen). Choose the frames per second number from the list. We recommend choosing “30” or higher.
6) Layout (To see the option, move the cursor to the video screen). Select the preferred layout of the application: No preview (hides video preview and saves your processor resources), Standard, Preview, and states, Preview only (shows video only without any settings). Besides, you can change the size of the application window for the best experience.
7) Bitrate. Move the scroll bar to change the bitrate value. To increase your bitrate limit, upgrade your pricing plan.
8) Audio source. If you have several audio microphones, please select the needed one.
9) Microphone volume. Please set the needed level of microphone volume for your stream. You can also mute your microphone by clicking on Mic icon.
10) Desktop volume. Besides your microphone, you can also use the sound from your computer. Please set the needed volume level for it, or mute it by clicking on the Audio icon.
11) Additional settings. Encoder and other settings for experienced users.
12) Application info. The current version, the server that you're connected to, and other information about Streamster and your system.
13) Stream to cloud. By default, stream to Streamster cloud starts once you start broadcasting to one of the channels. But you can enable it manually to check if your network works fine and the bitrate is stable.
14) Recording. You're able to record your video and save it to your computer.
15) Stream health indicators. Make sure that all streaming indicators are green.
16) Add channel. Add one or several channels you want to stream to.