Please note that the Streamster web app may be used for multistreaming only with streaming software (OBS, Wirecast, etc.). If you're not familiar with the streaming software, please use Streamater app for Windows instead (how to start with Streamster app for Windows).
To start your live stream:
1. Log in to Streamster at https://app.streamster.io/login
2. Go to the "Live stream" tab.
3. Copy the Stream URL and Stream Key to your streaming software.
4. Click the "Add channel" button, choose and set up needed channels (platforms you want to stream to).
5. Start the live stream in your streaming software. If the stream starts successfully, you will notice the change of status to "Online".
6. Start streaming to needed destinations.